Wednesday, April 13, 2011

UPDATE FOR 4/13, WHERE IN MATT GETS THE MORNING OFF??

Sleepy sleepy blog, 

On Tuesday we went on a field trip to a farm to plant potatoes as we as view some farm animals, and then tomorrow there will be a field trip to an aquarium of which I do not have to attend! That's right I have the morning off!

However because of my schedule I always have Thursday mornings off...so nothing changes. Actually since it will be a day-long trip that goes into the afternoon classes, I have more work to do because I have to cover for other teachers but ain't no thing. Why two trips in one week? Radiation in the rain from last week.

THEN FRIDAY IS A DAY OFF!! I don't think it's a holiday and me and the co-workers have been brainstorming things to do, but have yet to come up with anything the six or 7 of us can do. Meh we'll see, I wouldn't mind just kicking it at home. 

So tomorrow I will be up and hanging out, then the Padres game starts at 11:05 AM here so I will head into work whenever that's done or by 1:30. So far its been great having that MLB.TV... I think I've watched every game so far! I come home between 7 and 7:30, pop on the game while moseying about the apt and it's awesome. Luckily also it's the Padres so the allow no offense and they produce no offense so the games are nice, calm and steady background to have after I come home.

Alright, alright, I'll get to the field day pictures already. Enjoy!





Here are two of the 5 year olds. The girl on the left is Ajin, who literally thinks she is a princess. But she's a sweetheart, next to her is Melody who didn't smile until 5 weeks in but now they are both doing well are a ton of fun.


Ah, Adin! He's a favorite of the teachers. He is also five, and is obsessed with dinosaurs. This is us playing rock-paper-scissors on the bus. 


One of the seven year olds took this pic of some random guy hanging out on the bus. 


 Here is Daniel in a Yankees hat checking out one of the caged rabbits at the 'farm'. There were also turkeys, geese, and....maybe a duck or something in other cages. My only impression was that turkeys are real, real ugly.


*Sigh* The digging. So we are at this farm with like one or two other YBM ECCs and all of a sudden almost all of our kids starting digging for rocks in the dirt. While all the other kids from different schools were looking at the animals or asking about planing food, our kids were digging. After a while they didn't seem like they were going to stop, and I had a couple coins in my pocked and I covered them with dirt where they were digging and when they found them they were psyched. 


There's the big boss getting his hands dirty with the kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment