Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'LL POST TOMORROW

Wednesday nights are my official DO NOTHING time, blog

Mostly because I worked bout 35 hours the first three days of the week, but this Wednesday night especially because tomorrow is PAY DAY and I spent my last 4 bucks on this:


MMM one of my favorites. Curry with some pork, carrots, potatoes, and sliced cucumber on top. OH also top left those are some tatert-tots ! They don't always have them but when they do it's divine.

So because of the severe unbalance of our schedules I grind through the first three days, but then on Thursdays I don't have a class until 2:30!! I have to show up at 1:30 but it's still pretty gravy huh?  Anyway I am going to try and wake up at 7:30 am to watch MY PADRES play, and then try to actually get stuff done with the hours in between, including a blog post as well as a BIG AND LONG-ANTICIPATED PURCHASE. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment