Sunday, April 10, 2011

MORE FOOD

Getting close to bedtime, blog.

Not a whole lot happened this weekend. I tripped and fell down yesterday. I don't understand how falling only the six foot distance that I stand when upright can inflict so much damage!! I'm like a big ole bruise convention on my right side.

As you can tell it was a slow weekend in Matt news. So I will stick to old faithful - food pics!!


That, as the sign says, is a Tomato and Carrot Local Wheat Glazed doughnut. Dear Dunkin, just because you can, doesn't always mean you should. xoxo matt





MM fried pork with rice and lil salad and ONE tater-tot. 10 bucks for both the meal and those sushimi   but it was delicious and all worth it. Wait Zach paid for lunch that day, so COMPLETELY worth it.

My Pad's have been letting me down! hopefully they can pull out a W soon. I got a second SD hat, all the hats here are $10 so I think I might start a collection.

OH OH four day week this week!! Friday is a holiday! Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment