Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SWING AND A MISS

I had grand plans, blog.

Hasn't quite worked out thus far in the morning. I got up early to watch the Padres try to sneak a two game sweep from some random evil team, by the time I headed into work to help out with snack time it was 8-1 the bad guys and although the put up a fight in the 9th, couldn't quite close the deal. Also not quite the nice day to go for a stroll, it's raining and apparently there is radiation in the rain from the reactors in Japan. Sinister sounding isn't it?

Then I went to the bank after my brief stint at work since it's pay day to transfer funds home and the teller had to inform me I had 1/40th of the funds I wanted to transfer available -- apparently in Korea they automatically-deposit paychecks not at midnight but, you know, whenevs. So my big purchase plans have been halted. It's been a rough week in technology in general. My digital lock on my door in my apartment is glitching and only lets me in once in every one or two dozen tries so now I have to carry around the key, and my newly acquired internet logged me out and after a couple days I had to get someone at work to contact them and get the ID and password. 

SO sorry about the tease on the last post, maybe big purchase will come tomorrow or Saturday. I'm going to go play video games.

2 comments:

  1. Some random evil team... I don't think that's quite how the WORLD CHAMPIONS prefer to be addressed, but I understand you're still hurting. Letting it slide. Go get yourself some Ben & Jerry's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh does Ben & Jerry's have a Jonathan Sanchez has mouth AIDS flavor? Or is there a Zito Billion Dollar Contract flavor too? I'd buy that one but I wouldn't be able to take it into the post season so I'd have to plan accordingly.

    Lincecum was filthy though. That's just facts.

    ReplyDelete