Friday, April 8, 2011

SHEETS.

Read that again, blog.

I got sheets. R.I.P pink child size comforter on a barren mattress. Three and a half months in to my stay here in Korea and FINALLY my order of top-shelf rare Chinese silk worm hand made sheets with ancient Buddhist transcripts woven into the fabric arrived tonight. Entirely a lie. I got a $100 bonus at work for our company's 50th year anniversary (pretty awesome right?) and after some BBQ and triumvirate of beers I went shopping at the EMart across the street and grabbed the first things blue and headed out. I only forgot to get the middle sheet and a couple pillow case but otherwise I am SHEETED UP!


Jealous?? 





That was my big news. Nothing else really going on, pretty tired from the week. I got Caged at the bank today. It takes about 15 min of work with the teller to transfer money home, and about half way through my teller's co-worker came over and showed the teller something on her phone for a min and they talked about it. I wasn't annoyed by this I was just sort of thinking 'why are you distracting this woman while she is with a customer?' turns out the co-worker had pulled up a picture of Cage on her phone and was comparing and contrasting. G'times.

No plans for the weekend. Relaxation, baseball. I was supposed to go to a game but the opening weekend for the team we were going to go to was sold out! Anyway talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment