Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NAILED!

(Cue music)

Detective Matt Teacher here blog,

In today's featured case takes place in my MWF English World 2 class. The afternoon classes are month long, either MWF or TTH, so the classes are winding down and today I just had them do a lot of catch up workbook stuff. You know, run of the mill, just like any other day etc etc. As for myself, desperate to kill the boredom, I decided to take a picture to possibly throw up on the blog of a class actually doing work in a civilized, calm and orderly manner. Civilized huh? So I thought.


There's the aforementioned Tinkerbell upfront, as usual more paying attention to the things around her than the books, but not in the least suspicious. There's also Sam 'The Main Event' making a cameo in orange on the right - I make a point never to trust a man in orange but I'll make an exception in today's case. So I take that picture above, I give it a quick glance so as to cure another 10 seconds of boredom. And that's when I spotted something just a lil out of the ordinary - so indulging my curiosity I snap a second picture to get a closer look........


Here's picture 2 (exhibit B):



Still don't see it? Don't worry, the untrained eye is a fragile and naive thing. Try again, and if you still can't see it...



WELL THEN HERE IS THE DEFINITIVE PROOF:



NNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!

Controversy at ECC! Academic dishonesty in the flesh! And at such a pure and honest age too! There you have it. You think it won't happen to you, not in your innocent mid-level afternoon private English Academy in a quiet Korean suburban classroom. That girl next to Tinkerbell is a cheatin'! The good news amidst all this chaos? The 'silver lining' if you will: about a minute later, Tink, the smart girl that she is, caught on to the shenanigans transgressing to her left and threw up the old fashioned professional hand block Defenses:


BOOM. D'd up. Message sent and received.

Case closed. Good day's work, blog, first round's on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment