Monday, March 14, 2011

EATS

I know it's late blog,

But I couldn't sleep. Since I've been home I've already watched most of a movie, played video games, read two chapters in a book, half memorized the 68 teams in the Dance, considered cleaning my apartment multiple times, finally caught the highlights from State's buzzer-beater, and checked the Jack Chronicles for updates twice. So for lack of a decent close to my night I thought I'd post what I had for dinner:

There isn't two meals there, that's a mirror (also know as Matt's Famous Illusion of Having Friends Trick. Been doin' it for years).




That' Jay Uke Duk Bop from the Postit-Notes-Guy. I think jay uke duk bop translates to spicy pork over rice. The P-N-G is a man who runs a small (capacity probably 12) restaurant where the walls are covered in...guess what.....postit notes. Come to think of it I have a picture of sorts!


 This isn't a great shot of the place but this is where I usually sit for two reasons. The first is that picture, there are about four or five pictures around the place and they are all of the owner's childhood and this one cracks me up. Second, the picture is on the watercooler. In Korea restaurants either provide water in bottles on the tables or there is a watercooler you can go up to and get a cup at anytime. His Jay Uke Duk Bop is insanely spicy (but it comes with an egg on top) and I usually need about a half dozen cups of water to get through a meal.

Anyway I went there for dinner after (que horrendously unnecessary dropping of minimally impressive information:) going to the gym to work out after I got off work. No big deal.

Buenos noches.

3 comments: