Sunday, March 20, 2011

HUNGER & FINAL SNOWDAY PICS

What to eat blog?!

I'm so hungry!! But it's Sunday and I don't want to move. I know the answer is probably go to the grocery store and stock the fridge for the upcoming week but I've been eating at home lately (whoa that's sort of a lie) and I think I am going to use food as an excuse to get outta the house. Because that has yet to happen today. Because it's Sunday.

I don't have much to update because....uuhhh.....nothing's happened I guess. I got to stream LIVE the SDSU second round game this morning! Usually when I try to do things like that it says the game isn't allowed in my region, so that was cool I got to see the game. Which is of course only half the miracle with the other half being that I was actually UP for the 7am start time. Sorta an ugly game but got the W! Last night I went to some foreigner packed St. Paddy's Day thing with all you can eat and drink and I had some awesome quesadillas & sushi and there was good music too, but still came home pretty early (comparatively speaking). In bummer news the I heard that the NY Times website is going to be $15 A MONTH starting in April! I'd def pay that if it was a year long subscription, but alas. So I need a new homepage, any suggestions?? 

I think I am going to get the spicy yellow curry at the 24 hour place. That's warm and hearty. Nice.

IN THE MEAN TIME! Check out the final round of pics from SLED DAY 2011. My coworker put all of her pics from her nice camera on the school's computer so I snagged all the (pictures with me in it) good ones.

GO AZTECS!




No comments:

Post a Comment