Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MY SCHOOL...and STREET


Hey guys this is the building at which I work. If you see one floor from the top there are four alternating white and reddish signs? That's the teacher's room at my school. Below us there's that nike store, a place called coffee besco that has $7 coffee drinks but they come with a free slice of assorted cakes, on the second floor there's that haircut place I've told some of you about,  and the other floors are offices I believe. Not sure what that big U is about on top of the building....

The building behind it is my apartment building! It's pretty tall but I'm on the forth floor which is awesome because if the elevators are taking a long time I can just walk it...also because heights sort of give me the heebeejeebees. Unfortunately my only view from the apartment is of the building up front in this pic, but at least I can tell if it snowing outside. 

I took this pic the other day in late afternoon. The sky is so blue! Think that's the moon in the back there too. But it was also 8 degrees out, and it was 3 the night before. Have gloves, a scarf, and a winter coat now so it's tolerable and I bought big headphones so I don't need ear muffs. I think Sunday is shopping and errands day because I've never seen so many cars out.

The streets to the right and left of this pic are full or shops and neon signs so maybe I'll snap a few pics for a later post soon. Maybe when it's warm enough to feel my fingers with out gloves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment