Thursday, January 27, 2011

BUILT TO SPILL

WELP it happened, blog.

Finally slipped and fell on the ice. Hands were deep in pockets so it was only your basic butt-straight-to-ground spill. Pride only mildly damaged, knee kind of sore. Luckily I was going to go GET coffee, if I was on my way back there could have been some real consequences and repercussions.  Other than that the week has been good! It's almost over and besides some test grading tomorrow should be easy going. I spent most of tonight cleaning up the apartment for something to do. Feel like I officially live here because I bought and used a Swiffer.

See that shine? That's a Swiffer Shine.


The clever among you might have guessed that this is my apartment. There's Clint in the back on Homeland Security. Bed's to the right and I'm up against the window. Got that $2 bulletin board on the wall to the left to hopefully to help keep me (less un)organized. Storage is good besides the suitcase, I have to sort my trash to a T but I've got the separate bag/can system by the door, and there isn't much going on in the fridge. The bathroom is to the right, for those of you who don't know it's sort of an open shower but there is a drain that runs along one wall so everything drains out. That's the tour for today.
 
My mini-boss/manager of teachers is leave to marry some Yale professor next week so it's her last day tomorrow and I think most of us are going out to dinner after work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll try some new food that doesn't make my taste buds go into a five-alarm-fire frenzy. Chance I might go to some carnival (?) in Incheon with some friends on Saturday. It's 2 hours by subway each way so we'll see.

Alright friends, OH and I might get a cell phone tomorrow. One of my Korean co-teachers is getting a new phone (her husband got a new one from the company, so she's getting his old one) an she was amazingly nice enough to offer me her phone and she even took me to a provider to set up a plan! Matt's going mobile.

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment