Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BAISC INFORMATION

This are the softball questions to get the general stuff out of the way:

I moved here after Christmas, 2010 from southern California and signed a one-year contract with a specifically English only school.

I live in Hwajeong, Goyang, South Korea. It's close to a well known suburban city called Ilsan of about 500k people, and about 30-1h out of the main districts in Seoul by subway.

I teach English with four other American and six other Korean teachers to kids ages 5-12 Monday through Friday.

I live in an a studio style apartment called an Office Tel. It's awesome.

The school is in the next building so I highly enjoy the 45 second commute, plus elevator time.

I like baseball and my favorite color is green.




Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment