Thursday, August 11, 2011

MATT QUINN, MEDICINE MAN

Have a bit of a head cold, blog.

All the symptoms are there, the biggest one of course is working around 60 elementary school kids, so sick happens. Here in Korea the second you start to feel a little sick you go to the doctor (because of how easy and cheap it is). That is def. not my instinct so I wait another couple days and then when I finally (had a break at work) went I walked in as the doctor was leaving early for a four day vacation! So I went to the pharamacy in the same building and I (with my hands) described my condition and they gave me all this:


Those two packets are for cold symptoms and the both cost $2 and they did the trick wonderfully. Those other bottles are one of my favorite things about Korea: they are vitamin C bottles. They cost .50 cents at any Mart and they are a full day's worth of vitamin C. So I downed those two bottles, had a couple of the cold pills and now the next day I'm almost right as rain. Doctors? Who needs 'em?

No comments:

Post a Comment