Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BITS OF MY DAY

Hhhooo 2 posts in 2 days, blog!

Sometimes, I'll admit, that I get caught up in the day to day and I forget, well first to take pictures, but also that interesting stuff is happening a lot of the time. So I decided to take a lot of pictures today and here are the highlights:


Above was my lunch today: Udon noodles with a Korean pancake in it. I love Korean pancakes because they fried up with veggies and are usually golden, crisp and delicious. Those qualities are sorta lost when you put it in to a soup hahah but none the less it was still a good lunch/break from work. As always it's served with Kimchi and Korean radish. 



I went to the bank today and I saw mother of one of my students, Paul, because she works at the bank. She came and gave me the juice you see above. How much good stuff can they pack into one juice box?

Later in the day I had to correct some book reports from the kindergarten classes (ages 4-6). The AC doesn't work in the teacher's room so I went to an empty kinder class to work and I gave one roaming, bored student waiting for the bus my camera phone and she took this picture: 


Here are some of the book reports. What I like about this first one was that I didn't write that 'Amazing! *" which means that Melody's mother must have, which is great that she shows positive support, but at the same time I'm not sure 'amazing' quite captures it. 


Simplistic 5 sentences:


Ah, the best part of my day. The second section especially:


Haha when Gini wrote 'Teacher' is like in a movie when all of the sudden the main character turns the to the camera and starts talking to the audience. Only I doubt the line of dialogue is ever, "Teacher!!! Do you like prince?" In the comments section I wrote, "His earlier stuff was pretty good." 

No comments:

Post a Comment