Monday, May 23, 2011

UNIQUE KOREAN PIZZAS ARE A SAVIOR

Strange day blog,

I was planning on waking up early and going to the bank before work to transfer funds home, and I didn't start until 11:30 so it was all going to work out. Then I got a knock on my door at 9 AM, and as usual I thought the door bell was my alarm clock so I almost threw that across the room when I couldn't shut off the noise. Step two in that process is yelling 'who is it' quickly followed by 'go away' (there are usually religious fanatics who roam the halls during the day and disturb one's slumber). But the knocks persisted so I got up and stumbled to the door and it was my boss. He said that one of the teachers had her father in-law go to the hospital and he was wondering if I could come in early and cover shifts. Some say that a simple phone call could suffice in that situation, others apparently disagree.

So I got up and I worked 9 straight classes, ten total, going to the bank during lunch and barely making it back on time for 4th period. On a pace of going 9:30 - 5:30 with out more than a five min break to get food or take a load off. I was pretty hungry and not looking forward to staying hungry till about six UNTIL pizza saved my day.


About a ten pizzas (like the potato wedge/bacon/corn/mushroom one above) were brought in from one of the families of two brothers (the ones with perms) who are both morning kindergarten students. They welcomed a new baby sister last Friday and so (I am assuming) the family brought in pizzas for everyone to celebrate that arrival. Sorta dwarfs my gift of a dozen Krispy Kremes to celebrate Baby Jack's birth, but the couldn't have come on a better day, I was so hungry. More unique Korean pizzas after the jump!



I didn't have a slice of this one above, but it looked pretty usual. but I noticed something...uh creative?...that has been added:


A tortilla chip. *speechless*Alright.


OH Man but this one above was some kinda devine. Bbq boneless chicken, squash, broccoli, potato, onions, corn, with a cheesy crust and bbq sauce drizzled around it. Fit for royalty. 

YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment