Tuesday, March 27, 2012

VIEW FROM THE TOP

Offf HweHya Elementary School.

Weekend was great, had a few bday celebrations with friends. Some got me a surprise Baskin Robins cake that was monumentally delicious. But when I just hooked up my new phone to my computer to get those pics they got deleted somehow. 

So, drag! But none the less. Below is not a bad view yeah? That's from the window behind my desk. In the center is Namsung Tower, one of the very famous landmarks in the city. That means that's directly south (and also a dirty window sorry!)



Then that building in the center with the green glass is my building from my school's north window.


Directly behind my apartment is a hill I'd never ventured over, and I went wondering down the other side today and here's the picture from the other side. I think that people (specifically me) forget how hilly Seoul is, which makes it a lot like San Diego. OH Also it SNOWED on Saturday! I didn't see it, but in neighborhoods to the south a little bit there was some snow and people done flipped their lids. So, now it's been a year since I've seen snow, can't say I've missed it all that much. Will be plenty come winter! 

Now that I am 'online' that gives me no excuse to update more! Sorry there couldn't be any Maui-esk experiences and pictures (looking at you, the awesome Jack Chronicles!) but I'm sure there will be more exciting times ahead.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment