Friday, March 16, 2012

WOAH WEDNESDAY ALREADY

[EDITOR'S NOTE -- It's not Wednesday, I know. I was at a coffee shop for a few hours on Wed. and my computer over heated and shut down. At that point it was time to go so this got shelved. Here it is though!]

The week has gone by so fast thus far. I know I promised pictures and details (at least to my mom) soon but I want to take some in-class photos and I spaced on that today. Real quick I am going to talk about the 'welcome dinner' this past Monday. Welcome dinners are something every school has at the beginning of the year for all new teachers. They are notorious in a few ways because everyone is going out together for the first time in a while.

For ours we went to a resturant very close to the school, owned by the father of one of my students actually (no idea which one). So all the staff pile into this resturant. The principle and VP make a stylish late entrance. The was a woman organizing it and it was all on the school's dime. 

Here's the food from the night:


This 'Korean Pizza' was perfect -- grilled veggies, squid and that light pancake stuff. 


Korean bbq style taco wraps. That white stuff btw the two red mounts is unseasoned kimchi. The soups below were amazing each for their own reasons. I'm going to go back to this place for the soups alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment