Sunday, September 25, 2011

PREEMPTIVE MEAL

Ah I forgot to remember (if that makes sense) what the name of this is, but I know it as it's common name amongst those around me: Hangover Food. I actually ate it with some friends before I went into Seoul to watch a Rugby World Cup, game so I guess I was hoping it could work both before or after a night out. I had no idea rugby was so awesome btw, it has some similarities but it has less breaks than American football which is a bonus. Back to the meal:


It's a rather large bone of, I believe pork, with perfectly tender meat that more or less falls off it still attached, and then the broth with veggies and green onions on top. So first you take out the bone, and then add some rice and the meat that you pick off and devour. Awesome, hearty, warming.

OH Yeah I also lost a game (of rock scissor paper (translated to kai bai bo)) and I had to eat half of that spicy green pepper up there next to the carrots. It ended me, chicken feet style; for a good few minutes I kept my tongue in ice water. Because that is how I spend my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment