Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FROM SO CAL TO SOUTH KOREA, AND NOW BACK

Hey blog, it's time that I come rambling home. Our school hit the skids about 6 weeks ago after a failed sale, I found out about two weeks ago that the school would be closed, and lastly I found out on Monday that I will be sent home due to the short time remaining on my contract. Not by any means an unusual occurrence in this business. I, like everyone around me will be sad to say goodbye to the co-workers and the all the kids especially. I've worked with nothing but awesome kids since I stepped foot in Korea, and more selfishly it will be hard to be as silly as I am naturally with out them around to make it seem sane.


So, it's back to Southern California October 6th, 2011, with nothing but great memories, a decent amount of pictures, and (something sentimental that I can't think of right now) as well. 

GOOD TIMES, TALK SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment