Friday, September 23, 2011

WALK COP

A few weeks back a boy was running and he fell down and broke his arm! It was super sad and all, however the parents flipped out so as a result we had to take turns at lunch standing and yelling at the kids to walk. But you know me I hadda take it a step further:


 That's me and my Walking Patrol homemade sash. I also bought those shades and practiced that sneer all weekend specifically for this 'duty' I was to perform. Oh and that badge says the slogan "Walking Matters!"  WHICH IT DOES.


Here is me, oh sorry, Officer Matt Teacher, with four of the worst repeat offenders, with their hands flat on the desk ready to take em' downtown. Slash send them to the playroom where they were no longer in the hallway and my responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment