Thursday, July 7, 2011

NEW ARRIVAL

Blog I'd like you to meet my new best friend,

My fan. I'll add on to that the fact that it's humid, about 85 degrees during the day and it's been pouring rain the last few weeks with an exception for the aforementioned day we went to the farm. So I needed a fan. I took the trip out to CostCo. after work today. It's open till 10 so I went a little late to avoid the rush, also I had this for dinner so as to completely avoid the shopping-while-hungry curse that has let to so many past instances of expired items:

That's from the Japanese restaurant around the way. I think I've posted the breaded fish fillet with rice, salad and tatertots before, but this time I added a plate of 3 tipes of sushimi and two little rice pouch things. Meal still only about 8 bucks. Anyway, after that I grabbed my umbrella and headed to the world-famous wholesaler.


It was a good trip I suppose, I got some fancy cheese for my on-loan toaster oven, a month+ supply of chicken breast, and a big ol' bag of trail mix. BUT THE REAL NEWS IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND:






Awesome isn't it? I've been indulging in the AC in my apartment the last couple weeks but that will really spike the bill I've heard so I dropped $45 on this beauty. And yes, Dad, I put it together without reading the instructions, and it took a long time.

I don't know what the latest is in fan technology but this one seems top notch! It has a six button remote, in Korean so I'm not sure about 1/3 of the buttons. It also has a timer for 30 min, and then every 30 minutes until 4.5 hours!! Which will be great for that whole sleeping aspect. Not only that but if/when the remote is MIA those silver things on the base are foot pedals to adjust the settings without that burdensome reaching down! If only I could program it to laugh at my cheesy jokes it would the best best friend ever.

So far I've been on the couch since I got home with my new best friend pointed right at me and it's nice. The rest of my apartment is uncomfortably humid, but here on the couch life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment