Monday, February 28, 2011

DAY OFF

Good news/bad news, blog!

I have the day off today!! Bad news - it's freezing cold and SNOWING.


I know! Sam 'The Main Event' shares my feelings exactly.




All last week the (small) talk was about how it was getting warmer. Like leave the house with no gloves warm. Then today, my day off on account of a break between the school years, it snows. I guess what I'm basically getting at is that I have a day off, true, but I probably won't do anything exciting so no new updates. Well I guess last night I went to Seoul to meet up with a friend. I ended up in a bar that only had 5 people in it and they were all about to play poker. So i played poker for a couple hours while the bar tender played his favorite youtube videos, got lucky and caught the last train home with out any monetary losses, debts, enemies, etc.


In the mean time check out the cool new internet trend- baby jack's blog if you haven't already. Stay warm friends!

1 comment:

  1. this is the best picture i've ever seen of a Korean child...EVER!

    ReplyDelete