Thursday, June 9, 2011

FIELD TRIP !

Here's the thing, blog,

I have Thursday mornings off. Awesome? Yeah. But after a few months, I have to be serious when I say that I really (really) don't do much. I probably catch a few innings of a baseball game, go to the batting cages and eat out for lunch but nothing it's not like I'm being real productive.

Keeping that in mind there was a planned field trip today to an ancient temple (or something along those lines) and I wasn't on the list of teachers that had to go. I said to myself, not only am I pretty (110%) sure I won't be up to much at home, I am also pretty (75%) sure I'll not make it out to this temple on my own time so I decided to give up my morning off to work and go see something historic and beautiful with my time off!

Then it rained. It rained last night and it rained today. So the trip to the temple was canceled and we went to the indoor playground Gymboree instead!






I know what you're thinking in the picture above: those kids are blurry. Well if you were 6 and at this place you would be running so much you'd be a blur too.


Ah the trampoline, a crowd favorite. There were about five Korean teachers who went and sporadically they would run and start jumping like there was no tomorrow. I also used the trampoline to let the kids know what an earthquake felt like.


This room above was great. It was like a chill-out room that was dark and quiet, it was playing Power Rangers, but the kids would go in here and chill for a few minutes before re-assuming their assault on the ball pit and other various facilities. 

Ah this picture below was amazing, that's Ashley driving around in a car, they had a lot of those lying around, and I was watching her and then she did this....



She BACK THAT POLICE CAR into that space. !. It was remarkable, she is already a better valet than I ever was!

There were also little rooms for the kids to eat snacks and keep their backpacks. There's Maya below cutin-out before the madness started.


It wasn't a temple, but I had a blast and to these kids it was perhaps 1 billion times better so it all worked out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment