Monday, May 21, 2012

As Promised!


This is the wedding my friends last Saturday. Beautiful day, and beautiful ceremony! It was a very very traditional wedding -- the Korean spoken over the mic during the wedding isn't used any more. It took place at the War Memorial site.



















Of course there was a Family Mart with tables at a gorgeous museum. And then the after-wedding festivities began and it wasn't nearly as scenic. But the next day I got up at decent enough hour and headed down to Insadong for day two of a Buddhist Festival




ANNND now my blog won't let me and anymore (of the two I had left) pictures. Woo getting a lil frustrated. But hopefully I'll be back with more soon. Traveling to Busan next weekend for three days! Much love, talk soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment