Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKSGIVING DINNER

OOOORRR NOT.

Google is saying I cannot add pictures because my "storage limit" has been reached! Trying to charge me, and that's not (going to happen) quite in the holiday spirit is it?

So just to update: I miss everyone at home! Would love to be sharing good food and some laughs so much right now. But the good news is that in less than 1 month I'll be flying home for a few weeks holidays. So all good!

For Thanksgiving here I went to a bar that had a all-you-can-eat buffet with a few friends (pictures not included). Since turkey isn't so popular (6 of 120 students I polled had every tasted it, and 1 of those 6 enjoyed the big bird), the owner of the bar had to buy the turkeys on the army base, but everything else was home made. It was delicious all around and it put a little cheer into our Thursday.

I will find a way around this picture issue, believe you me. But in the mean time:



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment